Omnyx Integrated Digital Pathology (IDP) is a fully integrated, scalable digital pathology solution and has been designed for pathologists by pathologists.
Omnyx IDP addresses the scale, reliability and process requirements of pathologists, enabling single and multi-site pathology departments to benefit from improved research performance, increased efficiencies and greater access to peers in the field.
Pathologists want the highest quality images very fast. The Omnyx VL4 provides just that, using patented Independent Dual Sensor Scanning technology to histology processes with an intuitive, easy-to-use interface.
- Excellent image quality and scanning speed
- Improved scanner output resulting in less required equipment
- Walk-away automation
- Reliable scanning technology built for the research lab
With one-touch automation, rapid throughput, and flexible priority overrides the Omnyx VL120 delivers high-quality digital images so you can walk away to multi-task with confidence.
Product in Development
- Excellent image quality and scanning speed.
- Automation with control. 120 slide capacity supports continuous loading and priority overrides
- Completely automated tissue detection. No manual intervention needed
- Fast, and easy loading into flat trays
The Omnyx Pathologist Workstation provides comprehensive management, case organization and image viewing in a dual-screen environment. Designed with extensive pathologist input, the Omnyx Pathologist Workstation supports the pathologist through two core functions: the Pathologist Worklist and the Image Viewer.
- Greater efficiency and control
- Improved distribution of workload
- Enhanced communication
- Anytime, anywhere access
The Omnyx Histology Workstation facilitates histology's ability to digitally assemble cases, perform quality reviews and continuously provide images to the pathologist. Designed with extensive histologist input, the Omnyx Histology Workstation allows the histologist to maintain a view of the entire case, improving communication with the pathologist while driving efficiencies.
- Improved case quality
- Automated case assembly for reduced errors
- Enhanced communications with pathologists
- Efficient continuous provision of images
Omnyx Integration leverages existing investments in AP-LIS by seamlessly supplying an individual’s case information digitally. This enables the Omnyx Integrated Digital Pathology (IDP) solution to drive efficiency by eliminating redundant data entry, automating the process of matching slides to cases and improving communication of case status to the research pathologists.
- Complete individual view
- Immediate data delivery
- Historical case view
- Elimination of redundant data entry
The Omnyx IDP Foundation, comprised of the Workflow Server and Digital Archive, enables storage of large images in multiple locations with centralized access for research pathologists.
- Real-time image access from anywhere
- Automatic retrieval of case information for individuals
- Storage and retrieval of images, with transparency to other research applications
- Low entry cost and scalability as needed
Omnyx products are for research only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.