The work of pathology begins in histology. The Omnyx Integrated Pathology solution is a completely digital environment for managing quality review and slide distribution.
- Fast, intuitive scanning with walk-away design
- Increased quality and efficiency with automated case assembly
- Continuous flow of slide processes
From image scanning and case preparation to case review, Omnyx Integrated Digital Pathology (IDP) addresses the scale, and reliability for the research laboratory. We enable single and multi-site pathology departments to go digital and benefit from:
- Superior image scanning speed and quality
- Improved efficiencies and control
- Elimination of lost or broken slides and manual case collation
- Improved quality control of slides and images
- Easy distribution of digital slides and case related information
- Enhanced access to peers in the field
- Greater precision
- New opportunities for revenue through outreach to other institutions
Omnyx IDP improves performance for your research lab by delivering:
Superior Image Quality
Based on patented scanner technology from the GE Global Research Center, the Omnyx VL4 scanner provides the highest image quality available by focusing optimally on every field of view like a pathologist using their microscope. The Omnyx scanner provides high quality images at both 20X and 40X magnification.
Maximum Efficiency and Control
Omnyx IDP offers a comprehensive environment; our Histology Workstation integrates detailed LIS information to histology and pathologist to improve productivity, give greater control over each case and deliver a simplified and transparent process throughout.
Fully Integrated for The Entire Enterprise
Omnyx IDP is the only scalable, high-throughput solution designed for single and multi-site pathology departments. Image output from multiple scanners can be managed in a single consolidated view and every histology site can be seamlessly connected to the Histology and Pathologist Workstations. A comprehensive solution is provided and combines scanned images with data from LIS systems, which is delivered through a robust integration specification.
Omnyx products are for research only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.